Saturday, November 24, 2012

2012 Ebook Challenge



I love my Kindle Fire and my Nook.  They are ideal for reading on the go, workout reading, and for grabbing lots of amazing free reads.  I have always wanted to join a reading challenge and have found one thanks to Escape With Dollycas Into a Good Book.  The challenge I am entering is the 2013 Ebook Challenge from Workaday Reads.  I can't get into all the details follow the name behind or the link here to get all that, but here is a quick run down. Don't forget that the rest of the details can be found at Workaday Reads.

The challenge will run from January 2013 through December 31, 2012.  You can sign up at any time up to December 15, 2013. 

Here are the levels:
1- Floppy disk - 5 eBooks
2- CD - 10 eBooks
3- DVD - 25 eBooks
4- Memory stick - 50 eBooks
5- Hard drive - 75 eBooks
6- Server - 100 eBooks
7- Human brain - 150 eBooks

I am going to go with CD because this is my first challenge.  I am totally excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment